Members that have been elected to COT Branch committees both Specialist Sections and COT Regional Committees. This is essential training for all new COT Regional and Specialist Section Committee members.
Provides key COT volunteers with an introduction to the organisation of COT, its roles and functions. Equips members with the tools to lead within their designated roles.
Members who complete this training will gain:
- An awareness of the organisation’s structure and key priorities
- An understanding of the essential role of COT membership
- Tools and resources for managing day to day business of the Regions and Specialist Sections
- Opportunities for networking, questions and answers
- An awareness of resources available to support various activities.