COT Roadshow 2016/17 Championing Occupational Therapy
COT Roadshows are annual events hosted by COT regions for all occupational therapists, occupational therapy staff and occupational therapy students.
In the session we will explore how to:
- Write a patient story
- Contact and liaise with local media
- Measure and evidence the effectiveness of services
- Promote the value of occupational therapy to managers and commissioners and service users
By the close of the roadshow participants will:
- Have knowledge of COT resources to evidence the value of their services
- Be able to use the COT campaign materials for local influencing with the commissioners, managers and service users
- Understand how to contact and work with local media
Date: 15th May 2017
Time: 9.30 – 16.00
Venue: Inverness Caledonian Thistle Football Club Tulloch Caledonian Stadium, Stadium Road, Inverness, IV1 1FF
To book a place, please email Olivia.firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and COT number (Please indicate if you are not a member). Booking closes on 8th May 2017. Places will be offered on a first come, first serve basis. Free Parking available. Refreshments and lunch will be provided.