British Journal of Occupational Therapy
NEW - Impact Factor 0.935 (2015 JCR)
Editor-in-Chief: Christine Craik, FCOT, DMS, MCMI, FHEA - Honorary Fellow, Brunel University London.
Managing Editor: Katharine Norman
BJOT aims to be the publication of choice for people to access, disseminate, and guide the implementation of occupational therapy knowledge and evidence worldwide.
For further information on the journal visit the BJOT home page.
Current issue: July 2016
- To submit an article, visit our Submission Guidelines online
- Permissions requests regarding BJOT should be directed to SAGE Permissions or by email to: email@example.com
- Follow @BJOTeditor on Twitter
- BJOT on YouTube - help and resources
- Sign up for alerts for new content at SAGE