Become an OT
Pre-registration degree courses accredited by the College of Occupational Therapists are recognised internationally and will enable you to work overseas
There are a variety of accredited occupational therapy programmes available in the UK at various universities across the country.
Most are BSc (with Honours) degrees, although postgraduate diplomas and master's degrees are also available.
- Download the Careers Handbook for a full listing of all OT university programmes in the UK.
- Find out about applying for OT programmes, with tips for your application and how to choose a programme.
- There is also information available for international students and case studies of student experiences.
- Download our Guidance on Applying for a Pre-Registration Masters Degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Download our Becoming an Occupational Therapist: FAQ guide
Download Word document templates.
- Occupational Therapy as a career Age 6 - 11 Primary school
- Occupational Therapy as a career Age 11 - 13 Pre GCSE
- Occupational Therapy as a career Age 14 - 16 GCSE
- Occupational Therapy as a career Age 16+ Further Education
Watch our videos: