E-learning is a valuable tool for professional development and can equip occupational therapists with the skills necessary to keep their learning and practice up-to-date.
Why learn online?
- Unique way to develop your learning
- Easily accessible anytime from any location
- Suits individual needs and availability
- Interactive materials, video and printable resources
Why our e-learning resources?
- Count as formal/educational activities in terms of the HCPC's standards for CPD
- Offer a variety of activities and learning points
- Relevant for all occupational therapy staff at each stage of their career
- Improve your practice
- Enhance your career in an increasingly challenging environment
To order, please complete the online order form.
(Group discounts are available)
Order now and gain free access to two free hours of online learning with our sample modules:
Did you know...?
BAOT members not only get cheaper rates but also free access to some of the Work Matters and Activity Matters modules!
Now is a unique chance to get any of the courses for a discounted rate of £66.
Save almost £20 and order it NOW!
(Offer applies only to BAOT members and for a limited time)
A modular resource for occupational therapists on work and vocational rehabilitation.
Try it out for free: 2 free modules from Work Matters
A modular resource for occupational therapists on activity for older people, particularly those living in care homes.
Try it out for free: 1 free module from Activity Matters
An online resource to clearly communicate specialist information to a wide range of audiences, including managers, colleagues and service users.
An online resource to help you balance your many roles as a manager and a member of the team.
An online resource to help you learn techniques for managing your workload through identifying your priorities correctly, setting effective goals, and making the best use of your time.
An online resource to show you why strategy is important and how to think strategically within your organisation.
An online resource to help understand what commissioning actually is, how it has developed and how it is going to keep changing.