Membership renewal time for COT Specialist Section - Mental Health
It is time for membership renewals for COT Specialist Section - Mental Health. Each year, we find a small numbers of members do not renew, many of you tell us you do intend to... but in your busy lives do not fill in the form!
The Specialist Section cannot survive without your support and exists to promote and enhance the work of occupational therapists in all areas of mental health so please do renew your membership now. Your National Executive has worked hard over the past year, with examples of the work undertaken including:
- Over nine study days
- Forensic conference in conjunction with COT conference
- Supported other local mental health events.
- Work on the development of Forensic guidelines
- Contributing to relevant NICE guidelines
- Liaison with COT – keeping the mental health agenda alive
- Consulting members on benefits important to them
- Planning the Mental Health Conference for June 2012 in conjunction with the COT conference
You can now pay by credit or debit card or send a cheque.