British Journal of Occupational Therapy
The British Journal of Occupational Therapy (BJOT) is the official journal of the College of Occupational Therapists. Its purpose is to publish articles relevant to theory, practice, research, education and management in occupational therapy internationally.
BAOT members please login first to access BJOT.
Vision: A monthly peer-reviewed journal presenting international research and practice-related articles that contribute to the knowledge and evidence base of occupational therapy and encourage scholarly discussion and debate.
May 2013 issue content
Download free BJOT issue - January 2012
Download Author's Guide
The British Journal of Occupational Therapy has been selected for coverage, from volume 72(1) 2009, in Thomson Reuters' products and services:
- Science Citation Index Expanded (also known as SciSearch®)
- Journal Citation Reports/ Science Edition
- Social Sciences Citation Index®
- Journal Citation Reports/Social Sciences Edition
- Current Contents®/Social and Behavioral Sciences
BJOT is indexed by the following electronic bibliographic databases:
- EMBASE/Excerpta Medica
- Occupational Therapy Index (AMED)
- OTSearch, formerly known as OT BibSys
We are part of the HINARI Programme.